My life has been such a whirlwind lately, I feel like I can’t catch my breath. I sat down to re-organize my ‘timeline board’ and figure out which projects need to take priority, and I just about fainted. In the spirit of transparency, I’ve decided to share a bit about what’s going on behind the scenes here, and what will be appearing soon.
- Kingdom of Shadows. This project is still in “Edit Draft 1” mode. It’s slow going, but it’s going.
- My ABOW submission story. It’s currently untitled, but the submission deadline is less than 2 weeks away and I’m doing my best to have it ready on time.
- City of Cards. This novella has taken a backseat, but I’m planning to sit down with it again come January, and give it the attention it deserves.
- AuthorTube. I hope to revamp my channel in January, and give it the attention it deserves! I miss it.
- Clara. This supernatural thriller novella was started, and then abandoned in favor of my larger projects. 2019 should see it brought back into the light, probably in the spring.
- [TITLE BEING RE-WORKED] This poetry collection should be ready for release in October of 2019… providing all goes to plan.
As you can see, I’ve got a pretty full plate… in addition to being a mom, wife, and day-job-haver. I’m stretched pretty thin, but writing is a passion of mine, and I’m doing my very best to carve out time to feed my soul by writing. With the Holiday Season upon me, I’m finding it a bit difficult to stay on task, but like I said… I’m doing my best! I’m only human, after all.