That’s right, it’s my birthday, y’all! Today, I’m the queen today (even though I have to go to work tonight). This past year of my life has been an amazing one; I found my birth family, I met my birth father + co, I published a poetry collection and a novel, I got promoted at work, I had a successful first year with my Etsy shop… the year was good to me.
I’m hoping that this new year is good to me, too. With that in mind, I have some goals for the year.
- I want to finish the Echarian Chronicles series. Hopefully that means publishing books 3 and 4 by my next birthday, but at the very least, it means having the drafts done and at least one more published.
- I want to have the first few books in my next series ready to launch (if not already out).
- I want to take a 2 week vacation and not have to stress about finances.
- I want to move out of our little apartment into something that better fits our family.
- I want to get serious about my weight loss and take some steps that I have been putting off (out of fear).
- I want to be intentional about doing more things with my children, and creating memories that we can all look back on with joy.
I have my “30 by 30” bucket list too, and I’m realizing I have to step up my game if I want to get it all done. So this coming year is going to be a big banner year for me, and I can’t wait to see how it all plays out.